Perfectionism is an interesting phenomenon for psychologists.
In their eyes, a perfectionist is someone who can’t stand the tension that arises between an ideal conception, how they think the world should be, and reality, which is actually the way things are.
Striving for an ideal must get tiring but in the following 20 pictures, whether intended or simply a coincidence, most perfectionists will agree they could not have done it better themselves!
1. The fresh snow says it all
2. Even this German police car fleet sends the right message of order and discipline
3. This architect was a secret fan of organs
4. Just trying to stay afloat
5. So this is what is meant by a mirror-like surface on water